Mansfield Multicultural Directory
Be the first to advertise in Mansfield Multicultural Directory!
We are developing mansfield.town for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Mansfield for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Multicultural Directory in Mansfield?
Multicultural organisations in Mansfield, Victoria, Australia offer a range of benefits and activities to the community, ranging from social gatherings to educational opportunities. In this article, we will categorize, list and describe a number of these organizations, including their benefits, activities and contact details.
1. Mansfield Shire Council - Multicultural Services: this organization aims to promote multiculturalism and intercultural understanding at the local level. Benefits of working with this organization include access to community resources, multicultural events, and social support for new arrivals to the community. Activities include holiday events, language exchange programs, and cultural workshops. To contact this organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Mansfield Community House: this organization is dedicated to building connections within the community, with a focus on cultural diversity. Benefits of working with this organization include access to workshops and educational resources, as well as a supportive community network. Activities include cooking classes, cultural festivals, and language exchange programs. To contact this organization, call (03) 5775 2077.
3. Mansfield Adult Continuing Education: this organization offers a wide range of educational opportunities for adults, including language courses and cultural workshops. Benefits of working with this organization include the ability to learn new skills in a supportive environment, as well as opportunities to meet likeminded individuals. Activities include language courses, cultural workshops, and community events. To contact this organization, call (03) 5775 2155.
4. Mansfield Migrant Resource Centre: this organization provides support and resources to new migrants and refugees in the community. Benefits of working with this organization include access to housing, employment, and health services, as well as support for social integration. Activities include language classes, employment seminars, and community events. To contact this organization, call (03) 5721 2126.
5. Mansfield Lions Club: this organization is dedicated to making a positive impact in the community through service and social events. Benefits of working with this organization include the opportunity to give back to the community, as well as social networking opportunities. Activities include community service projects and social events. To contact this organization, call (03) 5775 1878.
6. Rotary Club of Mansfield: this organization is dedicated to promoting goodwill and serving the community. Benefits of working with this organization include the opportunity to make a positive impact on the community, as well as opportunities for networking and professional development. Activities include community service projects and social events. To contact this organization, call (03) 5779 1067.
7. Mansfield and District Business Association: this organization promotes economic growth and development in the local area. Benefits of working with this organization include networking opportunities and access to resources for new business owners. Activities include business workshops, networking events, and community initiatives. To contact this organization, call (03) 5779 1700.
these multicultural organizations in Mansfield, Victoria, offer a variety of benefits and activities for the community. From social gatherings to educational opportunities, these organizations provide support and resources for individuals from diverse backgrounds. By working with these organizations, individuals can build connections and create positive change in the community.
Mansfield Multicultural Articles